We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as stated below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you may call us on 1-800-659-9966. Hotline will be operated between 8.00am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and 8.00am to 12pm on Saturday only.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Collection of Personal Information
CMA does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Shin Shi account the personal information we collect may include:
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Company Name
- Company address
- Company contact no
- ACRA / UEN no.
- Paid Up Capital
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To process your pick up request
- To generate the system waybill
- To update you on the delivery status and customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the parcel to you.
When you register as a user on CMA website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent Worldpay.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties.
We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Security of Your Personal Information
CMA ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the parcel you have requested from CMA website.
In exceptional circumstances CMA may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. CMA is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by CMA please contact us at info@cmaholdings,com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit CMA, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in CMA you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
CMA reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time.
Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.